Net weight: 200ml
Enjoy the spicy appe huli saaru (ಅಪ್ಪೆ ಹುಳಿ ಸಾರು) - also known as dindina hannina gojju (ದಿಂಡಿನ ಹಣ್ಣಿನ ಗೊಜ್ಜು) - whenever you want. Wherever in India you are, we will deliver this mouthwatering mango juice to your doorstep.
What is Appe Huli Saaru?
This is the juice extracted out of ripened mango of one specific variety known as Appe. This variety of mango is very sour, so is its juice. This sourness, when mixed with right amount of salt, makes it last for over 3-4 years without any other preservatives.
- Purity: Juice of pure "appe" mango ensures the highest quality of the product.
- Ready to be served: Spiced up with the perfect proportions of masala ingredients. So, as an alternative to use it in other well-known ways, you can use it directly as a spicy combination with food.
- Great Souring Agent: Great way to add the flavour of mango to chutney or other cuisines.
- Naturally preserved: So you can keep it as long as you want. All you have to do is to shake the bottle once in a few weeks.
How can we use it?
- Make Rasam: Just boil some water in a vassle, and for each glass of water, add 2-3 teaspoons of this liquid. Make sure to season it. Using a storng asafoetida makes it second to nothing.
- Make Chutney: While making chutney, just before grinding the grated coconuts, add this instead of using other souring agents like tamarind. Adding this instead of tamarind will make the Chutney last longer.
- Mix it with Rice: Just like you consume pickle gravy with rice, you can either mix it, or use it as a side dish just to spice up the morsel of rice.
Is this variety of mango same as the one you use in Appe Tender Mango Pickle?
Yes. The same variety can be pickled when it is harvested in the tender stage. Once it is ripened, we can use it as Appe Saaru.