Delivery Time: Due to the pandemic CoViD-19, logistics have been significantly affected, like most of the industries throughout the world. Here are a few updates and temporary system used for order delivery.
APRIL 25 ONWARDS:
1. The Professional Couriers company will move all parcels to their branch nearest to the respective delivery addresses.
2. The nearest branch will call the addressee and requests them to pick up the parcel from there.
3. The addressee or their delegate picks up the parcel from the nearest branch of The Professional Couriers.
4. If left unreceived, the parcel will be held at the nearest branch for 5 working days before it will be returned.
1. All shipments will be delivered to home as usual.
2. There can be a delay in deliveries.
3. Keeping in touch your nearest Post Office can be useful.
MARCH 25 - APRIL 23
1. No parcels were shipped.
2. Dispatch of pending orders has been postponed.
3. All packed orders with perishable products like Banana Chips, Kodubale etc. have been replaced with the most recent batches before dispatch to ensure customers get the best quality.