Net weight: 10 grams
What is Asafoetida?
Asafoetida is a resin harvested from the plant Ferula assa-foetida, widely used as a spice in Indian cooking.
What makes Simha's Asafoetida special?
What you normally get in the market are the compounded ones, which means it is mixed with a base such as rice flour, corn flour or maida. Because our asafoetida is very concentrated, it is the strongest one you can find. You need only a tiny bit of it to add the aroma to your food.
World's strongest asafoetida.
- Healthy - Asafoetida aids in digestion process and helps in getting rid of gastric problem.
- 100% Natural & Organic - We sell only in concentrated form. That's why you don't get this asafoetida in the market.
- Extremely strong - Use only a small quantity of it - only a few bits of our hing, instead of spoons.
How to use?
Very simple steps -
- Seasoning: Since our asafoetida is semi-hard in form, it dissolves better at higher temperatures. So seasoning - when the oil is at its highest temperature - is the best time to add it.
- Directly into recipes: You can add directly into recipes like Rasam. But make sure to add only a tiny-tiny bit of it.
- With buttermilk: It makes the buttermilk mouthwatering.