Net weight: 10 grams
What is Asafoetida?
Asafoetida is resin harvested from the plant Ferula assa-foetida, widely used as a spice in Indian cooking.
What makes Simha's Asafoetida special?
What you normally get in the market are the compounded ones, which means it is mixed with a base such as rice floor, corn floor or maida. Because our asafoetida is 100% pure, it is the strongest one you can find. You need only a tiny bit of it to add the aroma to your food.
World's strongest asafoetida.
- Healthy - Asafoetida aids in digestion process and helps in getting rid of gastric problem.
- 100% Natural & Organic - We don't add any base or preservatives. That's why you don't get this asafoetida in the market.
- Highly concentrated - Use only a small quantity of it.
How to use?Very simple steps -
- Seasoning: Since our asafoetida is semi-hard in form, it dissolves better at higher temperatures. So seasoning - when the oil is at its highest temperature - is the best time to add it.
- Directly into recipes: You can add directly into the recipes like Rasam. But make sure to add only a tiny-tiny bit of it.
- With butter milk: It makes the buttermilk mouthwatering.