What is Kodubale?
It is one of the tasty, traditional chats. It's unforgettable that our mothers preparing it 2-3 days before every festival and on most of the festivals, insisting us to wait until the offering to the God is complete, before we could take our hands over the delicacy. You might like to see this, so soft that it dissolves as soon as you take a byte of it.
- Tasty - Spice up your mouth with these mouthwatering Kodubale.
- Melts in your mouth - So soft.
- Fresh - Freshly prepared ones that is essential to taste at its best.
- Crispy - The most important thing in any crunchy snack for that matter.
- 100% Natural - No Preservative. No Colouring Agent. No Flavouring Agent.